Doug Misstie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Christie didn't play well in the past few games....his offense wasn't there at all...

maybe its time to go shoppin for someone else who can do the job....

May 13, 2002
i thought peja would cost em the game with that airball at the end

but it ended up bein christie with that ill-advised 3 in OT when he shoulda passed it to someone else for a better shot

misstie lol right tho..

Apr 25, 2002
LMD1510 said:
Christie didn't play well in the past few games....his offense wasn't there at all...

maybe its time to go shoppin for someone else who can do the job....
AND WHO THA FUC ARE YOU MAYNE???...$IDEWAYZ

May 20, 2002
I feel ya on callin him doug misstie...he messed the kings up...they had their chance and they passed the ball to him...and he misses...too bad tho..maybe next year..=(

May 7, 2002
LMD1510 said:
i think its time to ship Christie out...
Are you serious?

That is one of the dumbest things that I have read. Why don't we ship out anyone who didn't have at least 60% on their free throws?

Christie is a good player and the Kings need him.

They need to work on making some fucking free throws.

And Weber needs to keep his mouth shut. That Technical Foul was one point that wasn't needed either.

Apr 25, 2002
boss hogg, you got a point, i'm not blaming one person, there were alot of factors that lead to the loss....pretty much everyone but bibby did not play to their potential...

christie played solid all season, and he is consistent on free throws, but he didn't do it when it mattered....maybe he was too busy playin defense to be able to concentrate on his offense, but if christie was on offensively, the series would have gone differently....but he wasn't and it didn't....