DA HOODFELLAZ....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2002
Has anyone got there album. I have only heard the song wit Husalah and that track was bangin. Is it worth buyin, Im probably gonna buy it any way but jus wanted some opnions!!!!!!1

Aug 16, 2002
WHAT!! THIS SHIT DROPPED? WHATS IT CALLED IS IT ON CDNOW OR SOMETHING!! I HEARD THEM ON UZI'S ALBUM AND JACKA'S ALBUM AND THEY CAME COO!! I AM GONNA COP FA SHO!

GOTTI

BY THE WAY THAT QUOTE IN YOUR SIG BY JACKA IS SOME RAW ASS SHIT FINALLY FOUND WHAT SONG THATS ON THE OTHER NIGHT! =HEAT!!

Sep 24, 2002
I dont when it dropped, My brother had it, It sounded tight as fuck, I need to ask him where he got it, He might of got it off the Net though, Ill find out out and let ya know...The album is called From Grind'n To Shin'n

HC1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I got it a while back off Amazon...it was from their used cd market seller shit.

Its aiight, but Im not really feeling it as much as the Mobfigaz latest releases. The beats are coo, but some are so-so. Id say that Im feeling about half the tracks. Its just that some of their flows get a little borinvg... Dont get me wrong, Im satisfied cause at least I got it for less than $10.

HC1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
tracks produced by Rob Low, One Thang, and Maki. got features by hunnet proof, jacka, husalah, maki,rob lowe, fed ex, g-neezy, latoya.