CRIS CARTER RETIRES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
vikings receiver cris carter retired today and will join inside the nfl on hbo i think he fucked up when he spurned stl for the bitch ass browns then didnt get a contract from the browns oh well the man was a great receiver who do they got up there in minnestoa for a second option now i forget

Apr 26, 2002
I BET THEY TRY TO MOVE THEM TO L.A WHAT YALL THINK THEY WAS TALKIN BOUT IT YESTERDAY ON SPORTSCENTER TRING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT TIME IS GOING TO L.A AND THE VIKINGS WERE ONE

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
They'll never let the Vikes move to L.A. I think that the Chargers are eventually going to move there, but not for another year or two. That's too bad about Carter though. He was a great receiver. I would put him second behind Jerry Rice.

Late!

May 10, 2002
SnikoDawg said:
CHRIS CARTER...all he does is???...is CATCH TOUCHDOWNS

damn that succ. i ain't no vikes fan but cris carter wuz bad azz mayne. like due said all he did wuz catch tds, enewayz i think if he would play 4 da luv of the game (like most these fake mofos say) i think sum1 would eventully swoop him up. "be a bad azz 3rd WR. for my C-BOYZ.