Cloudy with a chance of meatballs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
saw this movie yesterday while drinking some hot chocolate and pan Mexicano and it was fucking hilarious, at one point i almost spit the hot chocolate on my laptop screen i gotta say it was the animated movie of this year, far more superior than ice age 3, but i still havent seen fantastic mr fox but my decision is pretty much final, most def ill be copping this when it comes out in blu-ray

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
literally as i was reading this thread earlier this girl comes over to get "somethin" from me and I was just like fuck it u wanna bring the little boy over and watch this movie tonight. She was hella surprised cuz she wants my nuts and said sure.

so she ended up bringing over some enchiladas and we watched the movie.

Great movie. Loved it. I thought it was weird that i liked these movies but i guess i aint the only one.

Good night though, the kid loved it also and the adults got a little food, couple blunts and a lil hanky panky.

thanks for the recommendation shea

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Let me first start out by saying that I hate almost every single kids movie out there including the animated classics and disney movies. The old school charlie brown's are about all I can tolerate.

This movie is tight though, especially if you have a nice tv. I had no interest in watching this til my son wanted to watch it almost everyday but it's actually pretty good.