Chris Webber = LAZY??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
is it just me...or does Webber look like a lazy ass mothafucka out there on the court........if he would hustle his ass off, i bet he'd put up better numbers right now...

....ya'll see that play in the second quarter....(game 3)....when they went diving for the ball....it looked like his ass jumped on the ground in slow motion

May 9, 2002
Deep Thought said:
*ahem* It's 61-42 Kings. I don't think it really matters today. I'd be more concerned with KoMe Burgeryant's play.

*ahem*...i know what the score was..i watched the entire game....and *ahem* that has nothing to do with what i was talking about *ahem*

May 9, 2002
greenleaf said:
DOUBLE DOUBLE,FEW ASSIST A BLOCK.REAL LAZY...
ok..i think ya'll took it as if i hated webber or something......which i don't...and yes, he got his points....but just watching him...compared to other players....it just seems as if he takes his sweet time....doesn't hustle all the much...or he will for a second..then kinda give up on the play.......

...can ya'll not see that at all when watching the game?

May 9, 2002
i guess i asked this question at the wrong place since everyone here is biased to the kings (except for those lakers fans here), and wouldn't admit that one of there players might not look so good on the court...

May 7, 2002
SnikoDawg said:
t looked like his ass jumped on the ground in slow motion
LoL...I'ma kings fan to the fullest. but i feel u. chris webber hustles...but just some thing about him makes him look like he in slow motion. maybe cuz he big...and i dunno. he hustle..but it does look like he play in slow motion. only looks like it though..but i feel u

A

askgarcia

i agree...it does kind of look like hes a lazy player...but shawn kemp looks waaaaay lazier.