Catfish

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
**** SPOILER **** (I recommend reading it if the trailer actually did make you want to see it).

Okay So I read an article about this movie and it's bullshit. The filmmakers are trying to make it out like it's actually a documentary. Dude gets a painting sent from a supposed 8 year old of a photograph he took. She adds him to facebook soon followed by the rest of her family including her older sister who the guy falls for. That's the basic premise of the film. In the final 40 minutes they discover that the girl has been lying about songs she said she recorded herself and were actually from some soundtrack and stolen from youtube recordings. They go to confront her, find out that none of the people were real. They were all one lonely lady who has retarded children. She did the painting herself. If you search her name on google you'll find all of her art websites where she's selling her art, paintings, photographs, etc.

They are trying to market this movie as if it's a thriller, but it ain't. I'm pretty sure the whole thing is to make money off their movie, and the bitches art that she's now selling .