Capcom Vs SNK movie!..where can i get this?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
why is he a moron?...he obviously did a good enough job cuttin shit together to fool people,haha

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
damn..he got me...i thought sum scenes looked like they were from that sreet fighter anime movie...what was street fighter v2 about?was it up to par with the first ones animation??...and how many street fighter anime's did they make?...i only seen the first one....

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
eastbayrider510 said:
damn..he got me...i thought sum scenes looked like they were from that sreet fighter anime movie...what was street fighter v2 about?was it up to par with the first ones animation??...and how many street fighter anime's did they make?...i only seen the first one....
oh my..homie there is a whole series on street fighter 2 V. i must warn you, once you watch the fist 3 epsiode set, you are hooked! thats what happened to me and my bro..we have the whole video collection, thats how good it is!
there is about 29 episodes....

http://www.manga.com/viewer.php?id=26

Apr 27, 2005
the street fighter alpha movie was tight but very misleading. the cover of the dvd shows ryu about to fight with another guy who appears to be akuma. the back of the dvd has a summary and akuma is mentioned. they make it seem like ryu and akuma are going to fight but then the guy on the cover ends up being a completely different person. Then at the end of the credits they tease you with a little clip of ryu and akuma about to fight, but then they dont. DAMNIT!