C-Lim - "Slim Loc 1, Spils Of War" !!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2002
yall should be on the look out for this new album by C-Lim, called Slim Loc 1 - "Spoils Of War". i recently heard some of the tracks from this album, and it's blazin. i heard "halloweenie" & "all eyes on c" which are dissin the fuck outta hollow tip. i also heard the new song he did wit kurupt, and its hot. album is droppin some time this september.

Jun 13, 2002
i don't know. i didn't get a chance to hear the tracks wit him & x-raided, but i hope they are new too. when i get some promo. shit i'll post it for yall.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I'm knowin it's gonna be tighter than What Dat N Like (which wasn't all that great due to the beats)....I'll be pickin it up

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
tracklistings (takin from Yung's site http://www.westcoastrydaz.cjb.net , hit this site up yall, great content, news, etc.......)

1. "All Eyes On C" - C-Lim
2. Cancel X-Mas (Skit)
3. "Hollow Weenie" - C-Lim
4. "Straight Gang Bang" - Lexxo, Sav Sicc, No Love, 24ths St. Menace, I-Rocc, Key Locc, Dank C
5. "The Take Over" - C Monsta, Baby Rip, Baby JD, 24th St. Menace
6. "Anotha Clip" - Ball'n Ass Damne, J-Nutt, Sleepy
7. "Truth Is" - Dutch
8. "You Stupid Bitch" - Cadillac Todd, Sleepy
9. "Bad Bad Bitch" - T-Nutty, Masyah
10. "All I Want"
11. "Roller Shit" - Slim Loc 1, Sleepy
12. "Yawl Aint Ready" - Cuzz Light Year
13. "Anything 2 Get It" - J-Nutt, Payne
14. "Turn Me On" - Cuzz Light Year

lol........im luvin tha name "Cuzz Lightyear"

Jun 13, 2002
Title for songs with X-Raided & Kurupt

ok. i just got off tha phone wit c-lim and i got the title of the song he did wit x-raided. its "off the deep end" (remix) with new production, and new verses.

and the title of the song wit kurupt is "whatz up wit it".