Burning DL'd Movies...?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
who knows how to burn them TMD movies from kazza & shit? I Dl'd Daredevil and can watch it in my DiVx player but cant put it into my DVD creators to burn?? anyhelp? Im new to that type shit,,if you can help Ill hook up a burn of something for ya videos/VCD movies,, whatever,,I gotta few so far but aint actually made none myself yet,,holla!

Apr 25, 2002
aye tim does that converting tool take hella long to go from divx/avi to mpg/vcd...does it matter what your cpu speed is, or what program you use cuz last time i tried that shit it was bout to take forever...

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
WELL ITS 3:30 NOW AND I'v been tryin ta figure it out all night and still aint got it,,LOL It said it didnt support the file type even IN the converter? so I did the suggested things & DL'd a bunch of bullshit,,tweeked the settings,,as suggested,,all to no avail..:confused:

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
in fact,,now they wont even play in my Divx player? what the fuck is goin on?? I got Dare Devil & The Ring,,,peeped em for a sec,,& then bullshitted till I couldnt even watch em at all!! tha fuck!! yall do this shit,,& just slang me sum,,Ill stick ta makin old school DVD video mixes:)

May 23, 2002
Sort of on the subject, but not really....what's the best type of DVDR's to buy...i seriously thinking of buying a dvd burner for my computer and i noticed that they have like 4 or 5 different types of dvdr's...i have a shit load of cartoons on video tape that i really wanna transfer to DVD just to perserve them...

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
EsePincheAzteca said:
Sort of on the subject, but not really....what's the best type of DVDR's to buy...i seriously thinking of buying a dvd burner for my computer and i noticed that they have like 4 or 5 different types of dvdr's...i have a shit load of cartoons on video tape that i really wanna transfer to DVD just to perserve them...
Get what I got its tha standard for most compatibility,,Its a
Hp 200i DVD+R burner,,some of the software is crap but some is coo'' they kina cheep like 250-75 on ebay brand new,,even in best buy I seen em for plugg..