Brutal KO of the week

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
this sucked seeing live while rooting for Gono. At least Hendo didn't come crashing thru the ceiling to flying elbow drop him in the face after he was KO'd

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
damn.... gono has not been doin so good.... i hope he can make a lil comeback here.. hes a good fighter.
I haven't seen the last Sengoku yet. About to download it in a minute .. I had almost forgot that it was going on. Even still I had him winning the fight against Dan Hardy which given his fight against Davis would've been a nice win. Then he fought a guy in who's been in the top 5 for a good minute now in Jon Fitch.

.. and before that he had that nasty armbar on McCrory. I don't think he's doing all that bad.

Dec 30, 2003
I haven't seen the last Sengoku yet. About to download it in a minute .. I had almost forgot that it was going on. Even still I had him winning the fight against Dan Hardy which given his fight against Davis would've been a nice win. Then he fought a guy in who's been in the top 5 for a good minute now in Jon Fitch.

.. and before that he had that nasty armbar on McCrory. I don't think he's doing all that bad.
i knooo... he just didnt do enough to stay in ufc.. he dropped his last 3 fights... i just loved them funny ass entrances... helllla funny.

Jul 29, 2008
Capoeira is seldomly used in MMA.. its too much energy used (IMO) up for a fight. Found this video dope though..

and I also did Capoeira for a bit as well, so I aint taking anything away from that art. I trained with the Omulu group in SF couple years back.

Always heard of a couple groups being more on the combat side and AXE is one of them. I actually went to their academy in Vancouver in 07.