Bowling For Columbine

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
ive seen half of it so far, i know what you mean by opening eyes, gives you a glimpse into the shit USA has funded, regimes we have taken out only to fuck some shit up, dont get me wrong im honestly proud to be american even tho it seems alot of people up on here say fuck usa, i know shit is fucked up but we take alot of shit for granted. that south park type cartoon cracked me up

Jan 17, 2003
www.justplainterror.com
Bowling For Columbine was an excellent documentary...if you were intrigued by that movie then I suggest you check out the book by the guy who made that flick...Michael Moore's "Stupid White Men: And Other Sorry Excuses For The State Of The Nation".

About hating the USA I think some people need to diferentiate between the citizens and the government and understand the position of the Constitution...you can be patriotic and still be anti-USA government...to me patriotism is respect for the Constitution which does NOT represent the govt but rather the people...the constitution was put into place as a buffer between the people and the govt...it's designed to keep the govt in check and to not allow our govt to get out of control and to keep it working for us the citizens of this country.

Look at some of the things that the constitution covers: freedom of speech, the right to bear arms, and the right to form militias...although freedom of speech protects such things as being able to cuss on a rap album it was originally designed so that we can express our opinions and to be able to talk shit on the govt without fear of reprisal from the govt...so in fact it is your patriotic duty to point out how fucked up the govt is if you believe that it is fucked up...it's a way to keep the govt in check!

Although the right to bear arms gives people the right to carry guns to protect themselves from criminals or to go out in the woods and hunt animals it was originally designed to allow us a way to protect ourselves from the police or other armed govt agencies if the need was to ever arise...again it's a way to keep the govt in check!

And the right to form militias doesn't only protect the right for hate groups to form their own little racist armies it gives us ALL the right to form armies to protect ourselves from the govt if it was to ever get out of line...all these things were put into place to keep OUR govt in check...

PEACE!

-JeloRoc.
SwankLifeCrew.

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
I just finished watching it and it was very well done. I am proud and thankful that I am Canadian. Why do you think there are so many shooting deaths in the states as compared to other countries? I really can't answer that question. I have been to the US several times but over the last several years my desire to return has vanished. Bowling For Columbine reminds me I don't want to go. That's fucked up. Is life really that different when we cross the imaginary line that seperates us? I guess it is.

May 15, 2002
306 said:
I just finished watching it and it was very well done. I am proud and thankful that I am Canadian. Why do you think there are so many shooting deaths in the states as compared to other countries? I really can't answer that question. I have been to the US several times but over the last several years my desire to return has vanished. Bowling For Columbine reminds me I don't want to go. That's fucked up. Is life really that different when we cross the imaginary line that seperates us? I guess it is.
i have no clue why the US has so many murders. we have thousands of murders each year, while other countries have between 60 and 300 (on the average) each year. something's wrong with that. that's why i'm moving to canada when i'm older. i've been a citizen pretty much my whole life, so it's cool.

but anyway, i watched "Roger & Me" and it's really interesting. I suggest everyone go buy/rent it. And just like "Bowling For Columbine", it's a real eye opener.