BJ PENN VS FLORIAN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

who you got winning?

• BJ PENN

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • KENNY FLORIAN

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 6, 2009
Florian's gameplan was dumb. It was retarded watching him just press BJ up against the cage for 3 plus rounds, and failing to take him down once. I was telling my friends all BJ had to do was shoot one time and he'd get the takedown and end the fight....which is what happened.

I don't think any of the UFC champs are gonna lose their belts any time soon.

Dec 9, 2005
He was trying to tire BJ out, but obviously he's not GSP, so the threat of the takedown was ehh.

BJ boxed beautifully, I don't see Nightmare beating this in shape and focused BJ. Smart move by bringing in a real conditioning coach that would whip his chubby ass into real fighting shape.

Congrats to BJ.

Jul 29, 2008
He was trying to tire BJ out, but obviously he's not GSP, so the threat of the takedown was ehh.

BJ boxed beautifully, I don't see Nightmare beating this in shape and focused BJ. Smart move by bringing in a real conditioning coach that would whip his chubby ass into real fighting shape.

Congrats to BJ.
I had to laugh at the last part. but its true.. When BJ is focused, he's on point.

I dont know if kenflo conditions like GSP.. but GSP is on point IMO.