birthday was last saturday turned 21!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
i just turned 21 on saturday..shit was coo..we juss threw a que an drank alott..damn i was drunk that day...

thanx for the love on here assholes! lol its allgood tho'..

now im off too reno or vegas,Gamblin all night long!

May 9, 2002
I went to vegas to a few weeks after my birthday, no more "Your gunna have to stay this many feet away from tha bar/slots" lol Happy late B-day

Sep 23, 2002
lol, Havent seen you on in a while.
Happy gamblin' homie, but make sure you hit the bar after you gamble, you'll lose less that way. :rolleyes: lol

Happy Late B-Day asshole, I mean homie, lol :cool:

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
skitz-lol..good lookin out homie...

Pinch-good shit! but yeah alotta places serve u free drinks while your at the slots..im cheap so thats what im lookin for!..haha..oh and why u gotta highlight asshole? u still mad at that pic i made of you and your asian rappin homies..lmao

Sep 23, 2002
Damize-Clicc said:

alotta places serve u free drinks while your at the slots..im cheap so thats what im lookin for!..haha..
I feel you, thats the spot I'd be posted at rather I win or lose money. :cool:

Damize-Clicc said:
why u gotta highlight asshole? u still mad at that pic i made of you and your asian rappin homies..lmao

^^^lmao
Hell nah, that shit was hilarious. Go kick it up and dont trick on them hoes. lmao

Oh yeah, tell ur homies I said what up.

Damize and his Clicc (after losin their virginity in a Vegas hotel) :confused: lmao