BILLBOARD PREDICTIONS?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 22, 2002
top 10 def I saw so many people coping the cd today it was like everyone was buying it. But then it will drag down fast after people hear it I'm not feeling the cd. I actually perfer many of the bonus cuts on the dvd more than the actual cd.

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
anghellic - little national promotion (fuck JCOR :classic:) no music video, no tour - debuts at #57

absolute power - video for Slacker, more promotion, heavy exposure on the Liquid Mix tour, increased fanbase because of Anghellic. the only downside is that Nas - The Lost Tapes was released the same day and some of the less loyal fans with only $20 probably opted for the more popular artist (I hear the album is dope though so...)

vote = between 35 and 50

Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
Imagine if albums couldn't be bootleged or MP3'd. It makes me sick to think how many sales that is taking away from artists. Let's hop for a top 40 spot yaw.....perhaps we can hear CASEY CASUM mention Tech N9ne's name!!!

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
Swick said:
Imagine if albums couldn't be bootleged or MP3'd. It makes me sick to think how many sales that is taking away from artists. Let's hop for a top 40 spot yaw.....perhaps we can hear CASEY CASUM mention Tech N9ne's name!!!
which would, of course, be extra quality if Casey said Tech Niiiiiine!

May 3, 2002
It should be pretty high.. ive been too other boards.. not just this or the 91siccness but on different websites and there were like 20+ people talkin about how they bought it and the love it.. some said some of the songs were weak but they overall liked it.. so i cant see this album starting off bad.. just hope they spread the word and it catches on.. :cool:

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
I'm not sure of the number he'll be at, but judging just by the KC fan base, current fans and the popularity of this board and therealtechn9ne.com website(over 10,000 hits in the last day or so). I think he will break the top 25, hopefully top 10.

Nick