Biggie/Tupac DVD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
A documentary/movie to be released on DVD :

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/review/movie/0,6115,355447~1~0~biggietupac,00.html

As quoted from the link below:

http://www.kingsmob.com/damnednation/biggietupac.html

"Hot on the trail of another controversial and provocative subject, award-winning documentary filmmaker Nick Broomfield (Kurt & Courtney; Heidi Fleiss: Hollywood Madam; Aileen Wournos: The Selling of a Serial Killer) chronicles the still unsolved murders of rap superstars Christopher Wallace (aka Biggie Smalls, the Notorious B.I.G.) and Tupac Shakur.

A hit at this year's Sundance Film Festival, Biggie & Tupac is the story of two great friends who had a falling out and became deadly enemies. Their murders were long explained as being the result of the rivalry that had grown between them, allegedly a result of the ongoing East Coast/West Coast rivalry in hip hop. But now, at the fifth anniversary of their deaths, Broomfield reveals startling evidence to suggest the blame lies elsewhere.

Broomfield's exploration ranges from Los Angeles to New York, documenting the workings of corrupt police officers, the insistent calls for justice from Wallace's loving mother, the eyewitnesses to the murders, never seen before evidence and both veiled and blatant threats from Suge Knight. Biggie & Tupac again demonstrates Broomfield's uncanny ability to get people to talk to him on camera, including a rare prison interview with Suge Knight, along with his trademark wry commentary. Considering the revelations he uncovers, this documentary is bold even for Broomfield. "

Jun 30, 2002
I saw this... it's pretty damn good... i don't know how my friend got it, i think he got it while traveling in the UK.... that documentary will make you do a lot of thinking and maje you question a lot of things...