[ [ [ [ B-O-X-I-N-G ] ] ] ]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
Aight I gotta start making predictions again

1.Tyson - Lewis
Important Factors: Lewis is a very smart boxer, who isn't all testosterone and will always fight a great fight. He is great at sticking to a winning game plan. I think if he plays it smart and doesnt let Tyson get in too close he could win it. If Lewis wins by decision by using his jab the fight will be boring with a few good overhand rights by Lewis.
Tyson always has the ability to pull out the sleeper punch. If Lewis gets caught bending down and fighting close with Tyson it could be lights out. Tyson's boxing ability (not his KO ability) hasnt been tested in a while and Lewis will bring it out if he fights a smart fight, so Tyson might look rusty and have to turn it on in the 7th or so round.

Lewis does posess the power to KO Tyson and we all know Tyson still has a knockout punch. Ultimately Lewis will try to keep the reach advantage and take out Tyson much the way he did Rahman the second time around with stiff authoritative jabs and at times fluries of overhand right/jab combos.

**This fight will be much like the Trinidad Hopkins fight (not saying Tyson if like Tito and Hopkins is like Lewis) however for Lewis to win he will have to take away Tysons punch, by sticking and moving.

My Prediction : Lewis
I'm really split but I think if he hasnt KO'd tyson by round 11 its a decision victory for Lewis! (o yeah I'm not a Lewis fan @ ALL!!!!!)

-----

Evander Holyfield vs. Hasim Rahman
Rahman by KO
I think that real deal is VOID. Long expired and Rahman isnt all that good of a boxer but has enough pop and need 2 regain status that he will be forced to beat up on Holyfield. Check back on this with me I need to see a littl emore out of Rahman b4 the fight so i can check out his state of mind! I think Lewis could've ended his career because Rahman is tired of having to come back!

-----

Joel Casamayor vs. Juan Arias
Casamayor in my opinion is on his way out as soon as he is tested. He is a star that is quickly fading. I need to get a lil more 411 on his opponent but Casamayor hasnt shown me much in a while.

-----

Marco Antonio Barrera vs. Erik Morales
Need a little more time to call this 1

-----

Wladimer Klitschko vs. Ray Mercer
Klitschko is going to make easy work of Mercer. Mercer is a good fighter but he is not going to get back into the spotlight. Klitschko is on the rise and will probably end up KO'ing Lewis sometime soon!!! Wlad by KO

-----

Fernando Vargas vs Oscar De La Hoya
Vargas by KO - He is bigger and stronger and more natural at the weight these two will be fighting at. I think DLH has lost some of his tenacity or dare I say ferrocity lol no pun intended THE FEROZ by KO

-----

Check back in a little while for Updates cuz I do change my mind based on boxers attitudes

May 12, 2002
Hate to break it to you, but Rahman is garbage, He came around at the right time to be a Heavyweight. Todays Heavyweight class is so bad that you have fighters like him and Michael Grant, and Goffi Whittaker actually being considered as serious contenders. Its sad.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Holyfield is going to break Rahman off. Rahman will try to estabish his jab which I think he will and try to land his big right hand but once Holyfield gets inside and fires some combinations it may be lights out for Rahman. Plus Rahman doesn't throw hooks or combinations he just throws jabs and right hands. Holyfield by KO!

And then Lewis is going to outsmart Tyson. Hopefully Tyson is in good condition if not he's going to get knocked out. Lewis by KO!