ATTN: 80 WEST MUSIC is...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
going to be closing it's doors in less than a month.

Due to the high cost of CD's and the minimal profit margins as well as direct competition with Rasputins (a great store), 80 WEST MUSIC in Vallejo will shutting down.

This is in no way the end for 80 WEST as we will take this opportunity to be YOUR #1 online source for independent rap and exclusive merchandise. We are going to fully revamp our website and post our online catalog so that we can service the needs of our fans and consumers better. We will also still operate 80 WEST studios out of a undisclosed location and it will be open to serious customers only.

If you have never been to the store, make sure you get down there in the next month or so and see the great deals we have on independent rap.

For you serious entrepenuers, the store and all of its inventory, SoundScan machine, computers, listening station and display racks are for sale for $17,500.00 Everything you need to start an instant business. If you are interested or know someone who is you can reach out to myself or Jay Tee to discuss it.

We will keep you posted in the month to come, and thanks to everyone who has supported the store over this past year.

We don't look at this as a failure but as a benefit for us to concentrate on our website business and creating new material.

Support Bay Area rap!!!

Peace.

Apr 25, 2002
www.velvetmusic.tk
That's a shame I was always planning to check that store out when I fly over to the US again. But it's cool that you're going to do some stuff online it would be a great opportunity for people like me to get that Bay Area sounds I love.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Sorry to hear that Brandon.

Maybe we could hold a fundraiser to stop those greedy land developers from bulldozing the building and turning it into a shopping mall....

Wait, that's the plot of "Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo."

I bet we could get Ozone and Turbo out there cheap:).

For real though, I hate to hear that the store is closing. See you on Saturday.

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
Thanks everyone but yeah, its all good, we are going to have a big in store with Luni Coleone, Prime Factorz, Woodie, JT The Bigga Figga and anyone else who wants to slide through. Ill keep ya posted.

Apr 26, 2002
www.PROJECTAFFILIATED.com
Bayrider 12 said:
Thanks everyone but yeah, its all good, we are going to have a big in store with Luni Coleone, Prime Factorz, Woodie, JT The Bigga Figga and anyone else who wants to slide through. Ill keep ya posted.

--let me know the info on this b-->we were @ that instore in pinole with yall and wouldnt mind hitting the east bay again!!!

May 17, 2002
www.siccness.net
12- Hey this is DOONGIE (music trend) Hit me up at the
store tomarrow i like to speak to you about some of the
stuff yall got in 80 WEST MERCAHNDISE WISE! We might be
intrested in that?

(559)583-6077 HIT ME AFTER 1p.m.

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE STORE,GOOD LUCK ON YOUR
OTHER VENTURES!