AP-Nina

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2002
I can't believe peepz aint feeling the new "W.W.M.F"..............This playa recently became one of my favorite flame splitaz! Fa'Sho!
I purchaced "HEADSHOTZ" when it first dropped............But I admit, I neva really got into da album that deep! I will say, "Headshotz" do gotz betta production, ya feel me ?

Whatz yall fav cutz from this young nigga ?

I'ma have to go wit "GROWIN' UP" [HEADSHOTZ]...........Then "PIECEZ of a MAN" [W.W.M.F.]

Shemp

Graphic Artist
May 3, 2002
That song "Growing Up" is TOO HARD - my boy Dunce made that beat... I'm anxious to hear "MILITARY MINDSTATE" ... That album should be real good...

Jun 13, 2002
"world wide mob figa" was a coo album, but the production was a major disppoiontment to me. "head shotz" was a classic, and i was expectin some production like that.
but i think "military mind state" will be good.

Aug 13, 2002
I never heard of Ap-9 till I picked up W.W.M.F and I gotta say that shit is still knockin. I don't kno bout his new CD I heard it might be a "Hustle CD." Since he's still ridding his success from W.W.M.F. I might cop it if I hear it knocks. Peace. Keep it gangsta.

Apr 25, 2002
my fav cuts are #9, 5, 17
I think AP9 stepped it up lyrically but overall not better than Headshotz.
Nina is hella funny to. If you listen to the sound effects, the screaching voices in the backround, the funny as comments youll laugh your fuckin ass off.

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
to keep it real...i think AP.9 should have stayed with DONE DEAL.....or at least cont. to make music with them......or 2DRUNK RECORDS..............i hope MILITARY MIND STATE production stands out.

AP.9 just spits with so much emotion......its explosive.....i cant wait to hear him on his ONE MOE REASON COMP.

$ic K

Sicc OG
Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
headshotz is sic cuz he comes with a retwist of E-40's Federal, and boy does he spit fire on it.

On headshotz, i also think a lotta the beats are hard ands songs 7 - 11 are all dope.