ANY ONE HEARD OF THIS CAT????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
I believe that is KoKo Rider. I think he changed his name. I remember being told that from someone a few months ago, and if so, he is on B.A.P. 2 on a song wit Mac Shawn. Thats all I've heard from him, if that indeed is him! Out.

May 6, 2002
That's the homey. His shit is banging!!! I've been waiting for him to drop his shit for a minute. He got one of those distinctive deliveries wit his flows, and the boy got freestyle skillz as well. If ya ain't knowing who is right now, you will in minute.

& yeah, he was on BAP2, but he didn't change his name, he just used his real name on his Solo. He is still KoKo Rider to me.

Apr 25, 2002
you can hear Javi Picazo on Dopehouse's release Lone Star Ridaz - 40 Dayz/40 Nightz and Merciless solo cd step Into My World....

May 6, 2002
MR. CLEEN said:
Yall guessin who did the cover but if you look close enough Shemps name is on the flyer...lol
You didn't read my post right homey. I said Javi is the homey. Wasn't no specualting on my part.

May 6, 2002
PVT. RYAN said:
YEAH.....THAT CAT IS HARD AS FUCK.........HE GOT NORE ON THERE. SHIT, HE GOT EVERYBODY ON THERE, TRUST THAT SHIT IS HEAT!
Fuck the features. He got Javi up on there. That all that matters.

May 10, 2002
Production by Happy P......features Max Minelli.....This looks interesting. Im tryin ta hear some of this. Some one hook up some info on this shit.

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
oh yes....JAVI has some heat on this album...heard a little of it, and that song with NORE & SKY BALLER....is heated!

as for info when this album is droppin, i believe there shopping around for distro...but i could be wrong....im just a little peasant:(