@ all the graphics artists

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I was wondering what the dimensions are for the tray cards on albums.....ya know, the back with the tracklistings plus the to spines for the sides of the case.....someone get at me.....thanks!

ps....i'd appriciate it if you would actually KNOW, and not say, I think it's this....etc etc.....I need to know exactly....

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
hope you realize the print quality and shit too... most of the resolutions for cd covers are at like 300 if I'm not mistaken... there's a lot more then just makin' a sig on a bigger scale when you start printing them out, there used to be a good post with Gate and Sweet916 clearing shit up... maybe they'll be able to help with bringing that kind of stuff back

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I know about the resolution. It has to be at 300 dpi.....so it won't look like shit when it's being printed...I just didn't know what the dimensions where for the tray card....cause some people aren't gettingback to me about it......oh well....lmao...