AIM??????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
on thursday my aim was workin fine, i came home friday and tried 2 sign on and it wouldnt connect i reinstalled it and tried again, no luck, i tried reseting my cable modem and it still wouldnt work. ive tried to go to aol.com but it says that page cannot be displayed. thats the only website that doesnt work for me. can any1 help me?!?

Apr 25, 2002
its workin fine for me....but mines always fuckin up, usually i just let it run its route

but another thing....i dont always use aim, im usually on trillian
its got a fair share of hassels, but tha cool thing is, (aim, msn, yahoo, icq, etc) all can be connect through it....sign on and hit globol connect, and your on all of them without having to be on seperate programs

Jun 6, 2002
tony206 said:
on thursday my aim was workin fine, i came home friday and tried 2 sign on and it wouldnt connect i reinstalled it and tried again, no luck, i tried reseting my cable modem and it still wouldnt work. ive tried to go to aol.com but it says that page cannot be displayed. thats the only website that doesnt work for me. can any1 help me?!?

r u black??? cuz if you are... theyre trying to keep you down