a few cds for sale

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
Major Factor Records Presents Pole Position Compilation-----Rich just re-released it, doesnt have a tracklisting, 11 tracks, has a front cover, basically just released like Tycoon Status was.

Black Border Brothers

The Northstar System "8.8 Lbs"

Portna Duece "Heron Soup"

any offers, I mainly just need cash.

Apr 25, 2002
Yo can you get the og pole position? Sup wid the Mr. Stinky Albums too, and one last thang, can you get the Don Juan Mizery Made? Holla... you know i'll shoot you the fetti.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
naw I cant get the OG Pole Position anywhere.....I saw a few different Mr. Stinky albums today, dont know the names of them though......and yeah that Mizery Made is in everyway up here, is that new? Give me some info on it, i was about to pick it up but wasnt sure what its about, is it just local?

Ill hit you back when I get a chance and let you know the deal on which Stinky albums those were

if you could post some covers to those Stinky albums I could tell you which ones I saw

Apr 25, 2002
I dont have the covers bro but the ones that i need are The Reinforcement and Armed Criminal Action, i think they rereleased Armed Criminal action, but i dont know if it is the same as the old one, as far as the don juan i dont know much bout it i just want it for my collection... holla back playa.

N

NoiD_

Yo Grim you willin to sell that Darkside Click Vol.1 from your tennessee list? Peace

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=grim64131&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25&rdir=0

I threw a Pole Position, Northstar and Heron Soup up for sale on ebay....I have a few more Pole Positions so either make an offer, or bid on the one on ebay