9/11 victims pour out a lil liquor

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
I know some yall just some heartless asses but on the real I just spent 50 minutes in my class watching slides from NY. That shit was real, and for those folks who lost there lives *****Gimmi droppin the liquor to the curb******

Aug 16, 2002
last year when that shit happened me and my boys smoked an ounce of chronic for america! we was blowed all day watching the news! tonite me and a couple homies are gonna get some syrup and get screwed! I am gonna pour some out fa sho!

GOTTI

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
x-loc said:
are school didnt say shit but god bless america.....but in are newspaper we had like a big ass area dedicated to it.
Forreal? Id a thought that all junior highz across America wouldve had a day of mournin nine-eleven.

j/p

:pourin out a lil liquor:

Aug 26, 2002
anybody watch pbs ( I'm sophicated thug, I like to learn new thangs), ne way they were showing how they locked down US air space and some flights were sent to Nova Soctia and Newfoundland. It was interesting to me

May 2, 2002
did you guys see that shit that showed the president in the airforce one....and chaney in the underground bunker...those fools looked scared as fuck, no like they shouldnt, but come on how much security do they have, and they were shitting there pants......pretty crazy though

N

Napalm

Check it Iam getting drunk tonight for it and I was drunk and wendsday to. My college had a rememberence for it. I went and just felt like shit all day. FUCC BIN LADEN

NAPALM

Jun 12, 2002
No doubt...that shit was fucked up.. You know it's really fucking shit up in this country right now.. We can't help but worry about are kids and families cause who knows when this shit might happen again. And like somebody said I can't remember who...they said if these terrorists could kill 5000 of our people and rejoice over it, then they could just as well kill 70000 of our people and feel no different.. As we drink to in mourning they drink in celebration. And it is making racial profiling almost impossible to avoid, it's a sad situation.

So here's the question..where do you stand on us going to war with Iraq???