8 Mile...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
^^^ EXACTLY BUT SINCE EMINEM WAS THE MAIN CHARACTER OF COURSE PEOPLE ARE GONNA SAY ITS GOOD NO MATTER WHAT, THAT MOVIE WAS SO BORING UNTIL THE END, THAT WAS THE ONLY EXCITING PART!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
3xLaZY said:
Is there anywhere I can get mp3's of his battles in the movie??????

I knew it!...Right when I walked out the doors..I told the homie I went with that theres gonna be the mp3s of the freestyles...no matter what...its gonna happen....you might have 2 wait till it gets released on dvd/vhs 2 get a clean sound...

The movie was cool. It wasn't the best. It built up and built up and built up and then...it was over. Just like that. I was like WTF??? But the battles were the shit. And the movie had me crackin up, especially with that Sweet Home Alabame shit, and Cheddar Bob aka MC Bob. "Are you gonna teach me how to write rhymes?!" lol

But the end sucked major donkey balls.

Apr 25, 2002
The way they ended it lets you form the conclusion on your own. It's obvious that "i'm goin back to work" symbolizes that he's goin to make money to get studio time for his demo on his own. I think the movie is solid. Comedy, drama, suspense, etc. all in one.

People are just hatin on it because they wanted to see it end with him recordin his demo, but that's not what the movie is about. It's about him overcoming the fear of being the white rapper that lives in the trailer parks.