50%+ MLB players use steroids....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
O the fuck well.. steroids dont make it so u know how to read pictches or keep your eye on the ball.. lol so what if it gives them the strength to hit homeruns.. they better not use that shit to try n tarnish Barry Bonds

Apr 25, 2002
JOSE CANSECO SEZ MORE THAN 80% USE STAROIDS , HE SAID THAT HE'S GONNA HAVE A TELL ALL BOOK WICH HEZ NAMEING EVERYONE , EVERYONE WHOS USING INCLUDING HIS "FRIENDS"WHO BRETRAYED HIM < I THINK JOSE IZ JUST A NUT BUT THERE IZ SOME TRUTH TO WAHT HE SEZ

May 8, 2002
@15rolla

steriods wont make u read the pitches better or have better hand/eye coordination but they will make fly balls into homeruns. now if he is using them ( and it is hard to believe that he had a major growth spurt at what 35?) that would explain the reason why he has gone up dramatically in homers the last 2.5 yrs.

obviously u cant make omar vizquel who is a .300 hitter and a 5 homer kind of guy go out and hit 60 homers but u can make him hit 25. the same with barry he is an awesome hitter to begin with who averaged high 30's homers and all of a sudden he packs on 30-40 pounds and he is hitting 73 com'on now!!!!!

i mean i may be wayoff but i aint blind. i believe his pre2000 average HR/year was somewhere in the high 30's. thats a big jump to 50 then 73 at an age when players decline dramatically.

if i had to guess who was using steroids i would say:
barry bonds
sammy sosa
a-rod
troy glaus
mark mcguire(sp)
vinny castilla
jeff bagwell
m piazza

its hard to tell on the dominican and other latin players cause when they come over they are smaller than they should be because of malnourishment and once they get here they begin to work out and eat right and u see a big difference.

some guys its easy to see like shawn green and jr griffey if you look at their cards or photos from 10 years ago they still look the same. look at a photo from bonds from 10 years ago and he appears half the size he is todays ame with a-rod and sammy look at him back in 1990 he was a 30 stolen base guy must of been what 70 pounds lighter back then????

Apr 25, 2002
Mcleanhatch said:
[B.

if i had to guess who was using steroids i would say:
barry bonds
sammy sosa
a-rod
troy glaus
mark mcguire(sp)
vinny castilla
jeff bagwell
m piazza

[/B]

mark mcguire used pro hormones , like androstien , many players could just be using pro staroids and pro hormones

May 8, 2002
its basically the same shit isnt it????????

only difference is 1 is chemically made and 1 is natural?? if i asm wrong please correct me.

oh and by the way what catagory does equipoise fall in?????