49ers vs Washifas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
Fresh u gotta stop hating on alex so much, he went against some great qbs this season and pulled a win out of it. we're winning as a team, we're not the colts lol.

Dec 4, 2006
Fresh u gotta stop hating on alex so much, he went against some great qbs this season and pulled a win out of it. we're winning as a team, we're not the colts lol.

breh, you know I'm not a big fan of Alex Smith....and I'm not really sold on him yet... if he can win a playoff game, I'll give him 100% respect and credit..

Jan 12, 2006
Banged-up Gore dishes out punishment to Redskins

LANDOVER, Md. -- Running back Frank Gore was on the move again on Sunday.

Gore reached territory nobody in 49ers history had previously attained, as he rushed for more than 100 yards in his fifth consecutive game. Gore gained 107 yards on 19 rushing attempts Sunday against the Washington Redskins.

However, Gore was not moving too well after the 49ers' 19-11 victory over the Redskins. And that is a reason for concern as the 49ers return to action next week against the New York Giants at Candlestick Park.

Gore sustained a left ankle sprain in the second quarter Sunday and played through the soreness. About an hour after the game, Gore required assistance to step down from a riser, where he held his post-game press conference.

Gore sustained a right ankle sprain earlier this season against the Cincinnati Bengals. He saw limited practice the following week and was not in the starting lineup against the Philadelphia Eagles. Gore came off the bench to rush for 127 yards, beginning his streak of 100-yard rushing games.

Gore was the focus of the Redskins' defense on Sunday, and he still had a big game. On the season, Gore has 782 yards and five touchdowns on 159 rushing attempts for a 4.9-yard average.

"The O-line did a great job," Gore said. "I owe everything to them. They have been busting their behind every day, on Sunday busting their behind."

Other 49ers who likely showed up on the team's post-game injury report (the organization this season under coach Jim Harbaugh does not disclose injuries after games):

--Receiver Braylon Edwards sustained a bruised left shoulder. He gave a "thumbs up" when asked about his physical condition. Edwards caught two passes for 30 yards.

--Running back Kendall Hunter sustained a dislocated finger in the game but returned to action. Hunter carried eight times for 25 yards.

Read more: Banged-up Gore dishes out punishment to Redskins
Tune to SportsNet Central at 6, 10:30 and midnight on Comcast SportsNet Bay Area for more on this story

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
i think we match up pretty well with the giants. if we shut down the run, eli throws lots of picks under pressure

Dec 22, 2004
Now im waiting to hear JT the Brick eat crow he guranteed 9ers would lose..fuck that bitch...but now he say the same about the niners and giants..