Fuck Q 1061

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 10, 2005
I was listening to 1061 today and they promoted tech's show on Friday and they play here comes tecca nina. So i call in and ask if they can play bout ta bubble. the guy tells me they can't untill after 11. So i tune in at 11 and after 20 minutes i call in. This time it was someone else, a chick this time, and she tells me she can make no promises but she'll see if she can play it. Which means they aren't going to. Seems stupid since they are the station promoting Tech's show and they won't play his new shit.

Sep 16, 2002
BeWarned said:
I was listening to 1061 today and they promoted tech's show on Friday and they play here comes tecca nina. So i call in and ask if they can play bout ta bubble. the guy tells me they can't untill after 11. So i tune in at 11 and after 20 minutes i call in. This time it was someone else, a chick this time, and she tells me she can make no promises but she'll see if she can play it. Which means they aren't going to. Seems stupid since they are the station promoting Tech's show and they won't play his new shit.
ATLEAST they're PLAYING Tech's music... I WISH the radio stations in Los Angeles played Tech's music alot more often here... I'm tired of hearing that shitty Chingy song with Tyrese... but you wanna know something interesting? Tyrese is a rapper now going by the name of "Black Ty" and he raps really good... has that westcoast flavor...look for his tracks with Tha Dogg Pound.