Attention San Diego Residents And Rappers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
What up ppl i will be conducting an interview San Diego's Blazin 98.9 Dj Bennie Siegal for all you artist that want to know anything about how to get on the air or why the lack of support payola whatever leave your questions here.

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
nuttsta619 said:
what station? and is it all mexican or mix?

IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE ALL DAGO....BUT IT'S 65% LIL ONE"S MUSIC

AND IF U HEARD HIS MUSIC ...U KNOW WHAT THAT IS

BUT MY NIGGA BENNIE GETTIN RIGHT

HE MY BAY NIGGA BUT I GOT HIM ON THIS DAGO SHIT

FOR REAL FOR REAL IF U WANNA ANYTHING ABOUT RADIO AND LOCAL ARTIST GETTIN PLAY POST QUESTIONS CUZ MY NIGGA IS IN THAT BIZNESS BUT HE'S FROM THE STRUGGLE AND HE WILL KEEP IT REAL ....HE'S JUS THE MESSENGER THO ..HE WANT US ALL TO GET IT BUT AT THE SAME TIME HE WILL SPEAK ON THE POLITIC'S ...SO ANY QUESTION U ASK WILL GET ANSWERED WITH HONESTY!

Jan 23, 2006
I CAUGHT THE END OF LIL ONE'S SHOW LAST SUNDAY .HE SAID ECAY SUPOSSED TO BE ON THERE THIS SUNDAY AND HE GAVE AN ADRESS TO SEND MUSIC IN(DIDNT WRITE IT DOWN )BUT IT NEEDS TO BE A RADIO SONG (NO CUSS WORDS).IF ANYTHANG GET AT LIL UNO ON HIS MY SPACE DUDE BE ON THERE ALL THE TIME

Dec 7, 2004
www.myspace.com
COOPDVILL said:
^^^ San Diego already has a show for 1hr not a long show but its all diego Sunday @ 4pm with LIL ONE!!!
i think ive caught that b4, i doubt the daygo rap fans are satisfied with that know what i mean?? What im talkin about is like a substantial amount of time something that can build a fanbase..You cant build a radio fanbase with an hour a week...You need somethin bigger

Jan 9, 2006
www.myspace.com
Top Shelf/Mac and Filth Recordings SD

I think 98.9 is doing good so far on supporting local artists. I just think that some catz need too clear up they lyrics and make a real meaningful song that the audience could relate to. I think they should mix some of the local artists tracks with their regular air play songs. For the people who listen to the radio a lot the same songs over and over make you turn it off. Im just about tired of hearin Lil Rob dude. He's far from the best artist out here!