Ja Rule Addresses V-Nasty & Others N-Word Usage

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Siccness.net

#1 Source for Rap Music!
Feb 12, 2014
According to Ja Rule, there is an “unwritten” rule that Puerto Ricans and those of Spanish descent can use the n-word.

Ja Rule was questioned about white rapper V-Nasty and Moroccan rapper French Montana’s use of the n-word. He explained that V-Nasty doesn’t get a pass to use the word despite “how hood” she may appear and also revealed why an artist like French Montana does get a pass.

“It’s not about being hood,” he said. “It’s not about being from the hood that gives you the pass to say. It’s being that minority. I don’t care how hood you are you...

Click here to Read More

Sep 26, 2008
I dont think v nasty should be sayng it... but how are u gonna say she cant but french montana can? im not sure what race "Morrocans" fall under but im assuming they are either Berbers or Arabs.. and Arabs used to enslave africans so i dont know why they would be allowed to say it... Majority of Puerto Ricans have black blood in them so i can see why they say it

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
Not trying to defend or rationalize V nasty and her excessive N word usage.. But the bitch is like 1/2 Vietnamese, her brothers look like it (from a pic I saw randomly idk when or where) and she has black children... So although it looks on the outside like some dumb white bitch saying nigga nigga nigga... She's a "part" "minority" and from the hood and obviously the people she grew up with and still fucks with co sign her using it.... Just as ja rule "gives hood passes" to the puerto ricans LOL to say it........ Now personally none of this reflects my own .02$ but just felt like putting it out there.. Ja rule is a fag though I know he must have got a lotta puerto rican "passes" in his ass in prison..

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Not trying to defend or rationalize V nasty and her excessive N word usage.. But the bitch is like 1/2 Vietnamese, her brothers look like it (from a pic I saw randomly idk when or where) and she has black children... So although it looks on the outside like some dumb white bitch saying nigga nigga nigga... She's a "part" "minority" and from the hood and obviously the people she grew up with and still fucks with co sign her using it.... Just as ja rule "gives hood passes" to the puerto ricans LOL to say it........ Now personally none of this reflects my own .02$ but just felt like putting it out there.. Ja rule is a fag though I know he must have got a lotta puerto rican "passes" in his ass in prison..
I'm pretty sure stretch said that she adopted and raised by a black woman. I'm kinda disgusted with myself for remembering that.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I don't care, but it makes everyone sound stupid for the most part. I know some v-nasty types (raised in the hood, black kids...) and they get passes but they still sound ignorant. What bothers me much more is that because of them every white person thinks it's ok because they seem v-nasty and others doing it on YouTube and Instagram.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I don't care, but it makes everyone sound stupid for the most part. I know some v-nasty types (raised in the hood, black kids...) and they get passes but they still sound ignorant. What bothers me much more is that because of them every white person thinks it's ok because they seem v-nasty and others doing it on YouTube and Instagram.
those type of people are not allowed around me.

....fuck around & catch a case off beating them to a pulp.

Apr 25, 2002
smh@people arguing and holding precious terms that originated from pure hate and ignorance....becuz despite the arguments of its about taking the power away from the bigots who coined the term the truth is it still holds the same weight when used in the derogatory way ....got the racist fucks laughing im sure like..ha...we dont even gotta call them shit they learned by now so they say it for us...im jus sayin...people need to step back and really put shit in perspective..each one teach one.....change is possible but it starts with every individual