Workaholics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
Watched part of an episode for the first time a few days ago. The very first scene when I turned it on was when they were in the car and dude said he would suck another guys dick for $900. I about died. I've watched a couple episodes since and while there are parts that are funny, there is a lot of stupid unfunny humor as well.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Watched part of an episode for the first time a few days ago. The very first scene when I turned it on was when they were in the car and dude said he would suck another guys dick for $900. I about died. I've watched a couple episodes since and while there are parts that are funny, there is a lot of stupid unfunny humor as well.
yeah I think that's one of the funniest scenes from the whole first season. LMAO @ "wait, did you just say 900 bucks?" "NOOOOO I said thousand dude, I have standards, I'm not just blowing everyone!" HAHAHA I'm hella glad workaholics is back. So many good shows on right now, Always Sunny, Dexter, Boardwalk, Breaking Bad, Tosh.0 etc. etc.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
WOW, I missed the first ep I only seas ep 2 from the new season. lol @ Ep 1 at the high school when Adam busts out the stall on some "JNCO's are coming back, this is HARD!" roflmfao!