What movie did you just watch and what did you think?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Just watched need for speed with my son....the movie starts and he's says "I hope its made like fast & furious"
"I hope it's not"
"why?"
"because all the fast & furious movies had terrible writing with terrible acting....but cool cars and hot girls"
"how come grown ups never like what kids like?"

hol'up, now I'm a grown up?

anyways, need for speed was cool, the cars were dope as fuck even tho it had some hella fake shit in it like the dashboard odometer....but that kinda made it like the video game so I guess it gets a pass....but it is pretty predictable....

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
I watched that new Godzilla movie a few days. Didn't like it and I really disliked the main character. Probaly because I was expecting to see Walter White the whole movie not babyface action Jack with his leather jacket.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Lucy - Hadn't heard much about it, only knew it was another Luc Besson revenge flick. When it started I thought it was gonna be good. Like Limitless on steroids, but then it just fucking nosedived into a big pile of WTF am I watching!? Too bad, could have been so much better...

The Giver - Meh. Had some interesting background, but overall it as pretty boring.

Feb 10, 2006
Watched The Children last night. Pretty decent "horror" movie, nice kill scenes in it. Just wish they explained the virus the kids were getting or how they got it or why do they only go after adults. Not gonna recommend it to anyone lol, but if you have some time to waste then give it a watch.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I've seen hella movies lately all I been doing is working and goin to movies. Annabelle was fucking dope it creeped me the fuck out. The Equalizer was ok I thought it was gonna be better. Got 2 free tickets to the premiere of John Wick Wednesday so I took my Dad that was fuckin dope. John Wick>Equalizer. Today I had some time to burn but I already saw every movie there I wanted to see so I saw Fury even tho I thought it looked gay. It was tolerable.

nolettuce

not nolettuce
Nov 8, 2013
Checked out The Sacrament off Netflix. Must have been really drunk because I thought it was going to be paranormal. It might has well been a movie based on Jonestown. It was alright but it just made me want to watch a Jonestown doc.