What movie did you just watch and what did you think?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I just watched Lucky # Slevin. I had seen it before but that movie is pretty dope. I couldn't stand Josh Hartnett but that was the only good movie he was in that I can think of.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Just watched Dark Knight Rises. If they really don't make a 4th Batman I'm gonna be pissed. All 3 have been fuckin sick. Now with the addition of a Robin that isn't terrible and with a fine ass cat woman they could be missing out on a seriously dope movie.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I thought The Town and Argo were both legit. Not because of Affleck's acting by any means, but I think he directed both films.

I can't stand that Joseph Gordon Levitt douche. He would even ruin a Christopher Nolan Batman flick if he was Robin the entire time.

the Dark Knight was the best comic book movie to me though and it's not even close.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Watched "out of the furnace". Didn't really know what to expect I just hit play cause I saw christian bale and woody harrelson are in it.

Overall I wasn't in the mood for such a dark heavy movie, but it was still pretty good. I'm not sure what the point was. Is it a revenge flick, a story on what some troops face coming home, a story about hopelessness of the lower middle class american way of life and it degenerating into a living hell? All three? I'm not sure. It was good though minus a couple scenes where you have to suspend disbelief.

I'd recommend it to anyone who feels like watching something heavy

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2006
I thought The Town and Argo were both legit. Not because of Affleck's acting by any means, but I think he directed both films.

I can't stand that Joseph Gordon Levitt douche. He would even ruin a Christopher Nolan Batman flick if he was Robin the entire time.

the Dark Knight was the best comic book movie to me though and it's not even close.
agree with you on the Ben part, but J G-L is legit imo. one of the best up and coming actors out right now. Him and Tom Hardy are my fav. actors out right now. Even tho Joseph has been in movies for some time, he's finally getting a chance to shine.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Tom Hardy is an excellent actor. I've yet to see Levitt in something that I thought he was good in, but I haven't seen Inception yet. I don't get a lot of time these days to sit down and watch a movie without interruptions and I keep hearing that's a movie that you have to be paying attention

Feb 10, 2006
Tom Hardy is an excellent actor. I've yet to see Levitt in something that I thought he was good in, but I haven't seen Inception yet. I don't get a lot of time these days to sit down and watch a movie without interruptions and I keep hearing that's a movie that you have to be paying attention

Def. a movie you have to pay attention to, breh. Hella dope flicc tho...

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA

I thought it was really good. A kind of a forgotten classic. Some poor production values were elavated by the performance of DeNiro. A mild yet enjoyable throwback. 9/10

Last edited: