Wesley Snipes to reprise 'Blade' role in fourth film

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2005
Aug. 28, 2014, 7:09 PM EST

WENN

Actor Wesley Snipes is reportedly set to reprise his role as vampire hunter Blade in a fourth instalment of the franchise.

The "Expendables 3" star will net a $3 million paycheck for his return to the film series, according to the New York Daily News.

Snipes recently spoke about his desire to return to the franchise, telling MTV.com, "I'd be open to it. I think we've got some stones left unturned and there's some latitude left for us to build on and I'd love to get back in the suit again and do some things I've learned how to do now that I didn't know how to do then."

The 52-year-old previously played the character in 1998's Blade, 2002's "Blade II" and 2004's "Blade: Trinity."

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
what would be cool if marvel is behind this and they start to do this dark marvel movieverse thing with blade, ghostrider, punisher (im not sure but i think marvel owns the rights for these now) and while the dr strange movie is pretty much confirmed he could jump over these flicks too. deathlok was introduced in agents of s.h.i.e.l.d, moonknight and cloak & dagger tv-series are planned, all kinda possibilities yo

and as long as blade 4 is better than the horrible 3rd movie im happy

Jun 5, 2004
what would be cool if marvel is behind this and they start to do this dark marvel movieverse thing with blade, ghostrider, punisher (im not sure but i think marvel owns the rights for these now) and while the dr strange movie is pretty much confirmed he could jump over these flicks too. deathlok was introduced in agents of s.h.i.e.l.d, moonknight and cloak & dagger tv-series are planned, all kinda possibilities yo

and as long as blade 4 is better than the horrible 3rd movie im happy

That might end up being dope... But at the same time, i liked the blade movies way better than the punisher or ghostrider movies. The ghostrider movies were kind of entertaining, but punishers were kinda wack. I think they did a bad job on both series on the charachter portrayls and overall tone of the movies... Ghostrider is supposed to be a soulless man with a demon curse, but nick cage and the whole tone of the movies is like, "the trials of a cool white trash stuntman dude mixed with some puerto rican booty and corny jokes"... Damn near the same tone as the toby macguire spidermans. The last ghostrider movie was the best one i think just because its a tiny bit darker.

The punisher movies, well the actor sucked... And the tone of those movies werent dark at all either. It had plenty of deaths, but it was like "well punisher aint got no powers so we aint gotta do no special effects maybe some demolition and car crashes, so we can be cheap and make a steven segal b-movie type film, and spend the rest of the money we saved on john travolta. And the unsuspecting moviegoers will see the marvel stamp of approval!"

But im still hopeful because the dark knight set the bar for grown-up/dark comicbook movies... So im thinking that if they try to make a movie with tHe darkest of comic charachters in 2014 theyd definately try to step it up. Id like to see Kris Kristoffersen in it too.

Last edited: