Vikings HISTORY channel

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
Anyone been watching the show Vikings on the History channel? It's super dope.. It's currentlyon the second season, its a fictional show obviously about Vikings, I think a little before 1000 AD.. It shows them and fighting amongst each other, including at one point the main character Ragnar against his own brother.. But Ragnar is a smart mufucker, and convinces his homies to go on missions to raid and pillage England (they call it Wessex)... There is still lots of fighting and jousting over territory and power back home in Scandanavia, lots of back stabbing n betrayal.. But it's one of my favorite shows right now. I think it's a very good accurate representation of "Vikings" and their culture.. Not some Hollywood ass goofy shit. Anyone else been peeping it??

May 14, 2002
Been watching this since the beginning too. I thought I was the only one on here.
I agree this show is dope, I like it!
I really like the character of Floki

The battles are dope too , especially when they fought the English for the first time. Such different tactics then the English were used to fight against with this shield wall and raising the archers on shields so they could fire from behind that wall all that shit was dope.