sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I wonder if Curt Sutter ever been to Stockton or was just looking at a map when he wrote the show.
i dont know what Curt Sutter's personal relationship is to Stockton but SOA has mentioned Morada, Quail Lake (Quail Lakes), and Lincoln Village which are all specific area's of the real Stockton. there's really a port in Stockton and the Navy really does have a portion of that port. the county's jail is here, which is a prison in SOA. sons biggest ally is Grim Bastards (Theo Huxtables gang) outta Lodi which is right outside of Stockton. there's been a lot of shit through the seasons to make me think some one early (and currently) in his writing squad must be from here. they dont even spend that much time of creating a complex "Charming". they just play off the surrounding area's.

Oct 3, 2006
Juice is such a joke. Last couple of seasons, he has been wanting to kill himself and not give a fuck about life. Now, he's crying like a bitch and shit over the thought of dying LOL.

Jun 5, 2004
Hahaha thats what i was thinking wtf is purple? I was thinkin they meant some purple black african niggaz but they were light skinded lol im so confused when did purple pop up

Maybe they meant purple like prince n thats why they light skinned??? Idk but this show gettin so random nxt thing some alien niggas gon crash theyre shuddle craft on earth n theres gonna be some problems with green.

Oct 3, 2006
I enjoyed this past week's episode. Pretty outrageous though. That whole county would have been declared a state of emergency by now with all the fucking shootouts and shit, if it was real life lol

They need to speed up the story line with Pussy Juice by now, getting irritating