sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
That was funny when Nero mentioned getting jumped by some nortenos. shaaaaaaoooo!!!!

Anyways i forgot, why does jax not like juice?

I also didnt know til the lil aftershow on the first episode that jax was fuckin Brittish lol... And then right after that, i see him in a perfume commercial for macys all clean shaven in a suit...like damn brah i knew ur soa tatts probably werent real but this is a little more fulgazi than i thought lol

Oct 3, 2006
That was funny when Nero mentioned getting jumped by some nortenos. shaaaaaaoooo!!!!

I also didnt know til the lil aftershow on the first episode that jax was fuckin Brittish lol... And then right after that, i see him in a perfume commercial for macys all clean shaven in a suit...like damn brah i knew ur soa tatts probably werent real but this is a little more fulgazi than i thought lol
I kind of forgot too. I thought that whole thing with Juice and how he killed another one of the members was already dealt with a while back?

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Jax had Juice kill that girl last season whos son shot up the school, that was Nero's best friends lady and remember Nero shot and killed his best friend, anyway when Juice was all fucked up he told Nero that Jax had him kill her, that is how he betrayed Jax.

Jun 5, 2004
Jax had Juice kill that girl last season whos son shot up the school, that was Nero's best friends lady and remember Nero shot and killed his best friend, anyway when Juice was all fucked up he told Nero that Jax had him kill her, that is how he betrayed Jax.
I halfway remember... So jax jus mad cuz he dont like snitches or is he worried neros gonna retaliate for his friend or what? Seems like neros chillin so i woulda thought jax wud get over that by now, i thought juice was his boy? Juice needs to stop hangin wit all these white folks alltogether tho lol.

Anyways, its an entertaining show but probably a good idea they didnt try for another season after this... Cuz i mean yea if this was close to real life they woulda ricoed the whole club in season 1... But even for a wild fake show like this, its still based in the present, with the current laws as right now so uhh... How long before they call the national guard in?

I mean if Charming was a real place it would pretty much be Tracy. Whats the population of Tracy, not that much. And theres prolly an average of at least one murder every episode, how many episodes has there been since the shows start? And thats all just club related lol. Now i wanna find out how many murders there have been, or if not proven murders then like "hmm captain this known club associate came up missing too... huh thats 80 this year alone and its febuary!". Serio i bet its a rediculojs amount even for this show lol

Jan 9, 2004
I

I mean if Charming was a real place it would pretty much be Tracy. Whats the population of Tracy, not that much. And theres prolly an average of at least one murder every episode, how many episodes has there been since the shows start? And thats all just club related lol. Now i wanna find out how many murders there have been, or if not proven murders then like "hmm captain this known club associate came up missing too... huh thats 80 this year alone and its febuary!". Serio i bet its a rediculojs amount even for this show lol
I know in the early seasons they made it a point to drag people out of town to murk and bury them. They wanted to keep the authorities out of Charming. Now though its like the wild fucking west. Good show tho.

Oct 3, 2006
I halfway remember... So jax jus mad cuz he dont like snitches or is he worried neros gonna retaliate for his friend or what? Seems like neros chillin so i woulda thought jax wud get over that by now, i thought juice was his boy? Juice needs to stop hangin wit all these white folks alltogether tho lol.

Anyways, its an entertaining show but probably a good idea they didnt try for another season after this... Cuz i mean yea if this was close to real life they woulda ricoed the whole club in season 1... But even for a wild fake show like this, its still based in the present, with the current laws as right now so uhh... How long before they call the national guard in?

Lol, that's why I think the Sutter tries to do too much in the series. But still entertaining.

Jun 5, 2004
Fuck everybody im :46 into it when irishman soa dude gets call from p.o. ...

Was already suspecting last ep that he was gonna maybe work with juice... Esp since the juice>irishson hangup call... And even before this,seasons ago, when juice went thru suicidal wps when club found out he was half black, and irish son wasnt trippin, like "brlleng ya block oss ova heya juciehboyhh!!" or somethin

Irish eon a prime suspect as the informant juice/old fart riff. Now starting @0:46 and may need to rewatch the whole thing cuz idk if im highly medicated, and waiting on pussu. A...inwjich is outsife right Noe

Jun 5, 2004
Woww hurry up and wait... "I gotta take a show show" bitch u cray cray i dont care care.. But i left the gillette fusion joint with nee razor anyways im at 0:56,and it looks like i may be right track...

Bout to turn on the sink and flush toilet hella tho... Hahahahahahahaha she didnt lock it and i swooped her pants haha "i do not recall any pants"

Dec 11, 2006
Woww hurry up and wait... "I gotta take a show show" bitch u cray cray i dont care care.. But i left the gillette fusion joint with nee razor anyways im at 0:56,and it looks like i may be right track...

Bout to turn on the sink and flush toilet hella tho... Hahahahahahahaha she didnt lock it and i swooped her pants haha "i do not recall any pants"
Lol wut