Snowpiercer (Joon-ho Bong)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
mannnn idk, honestly the host was better than this. the pacing seemed fucked, can def tell its the weinstein cut. his movies have a much more steady, deliberate flow. i'll give it another chance if the directors cut ever comes out but right now im pretty disappointed.

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
I enjoyed this quite a bit. It has some gorgeous cinematography. I didn't have much of a problem with the pacing. My problem had to do with how little we saw about the lives of the upper class. I mean, we see them partying and enjoying luxurious meals, but where the hell do they live? Also, I doubt this movie will make a huge splash with the mainstream. It's rather bleak and not a lot of comic relief. Anyway, i enjoyed it overall. 8/10 for me.

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
mannnn idk, honestly the host was better than this. the pacing seemed fucked, can def tell its the weinstein cut. his movies have a much more steady, deliberate flow. i'll give it another chance if the directors cut ever comes out but right now im pretty disappointed.
What you saw is the original cut seeing as you're watching a DVD or Bluray rip of a non-Weinstein owned area release. Approximately 2 hours and 6 minutes is the run time. Not to mention that Weinstein decided not to cut it down.