Rise of the Planet of the Apes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
mannnn no matter what, that movie was fuckin wack tho blood. i wanted to hear that money muthafucka talk more.. my bootleg version had some russian subtitle language everytime the monkeys was talkin, is that how it was at the movies?

they didnt go into any details at all,shit was beyond wack

Oct 3, 2006
that shit was wack as fuck. i hella expected to see chim chim fuck a bitch or sumthin and kill a few niggas. there was like no blood. they never went into details about the virus that killed o boy. hella left the story un finished .i would of loved to see the monkeys talk more. all it did was build suspense,but never make nothing out of it...so the monkeys go to the redwoods and live happily ever after? the shit is gay as fuck
O boy? You talking about the scientist dude? He got the virus from when the tube accidentally got loose, and the he did not have his mask on. And if you paid attention to the end..the Pilot was shown having the same symptoms of the virus that he got from the Scientist and flying to New York, which will eventually spread it

Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
yea i know all that shit, but they never went deep into that aspect of it, or explained much bout the virus is what im sayin.

like to me, they brushed over it lightly, i was hoping for something more elaborate

Jul 9, 2007
The video was taken from a theater in Russia almost all bootlegs are. Then they get the sound from a American theater and mix them. You can also find version's that people put the English subtitles over the Russian ones.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
mannnn no matter what, that movie was fuckin wack tho blood. i wanted to hear that money muthafucka talk more.. my bootleg version had some russian subtitle language everytime the monkeys was talkin, is that how it was at the movies?

they didnt go into any details at all,shit was beyond wack
this mufucka wanted to see monkey raping and wondered if there was russian subtitles shown at the movie theater.

xtraplan. fuck yeah.

Nov 14, 2002
good movie, i was hoping for the end to have the takeover in it too but that just made me want to see the next one if it comes out.