Rise of the Planet of the Apes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2003
i liked it. I thought it ended a little quick but its called Rise of the Planet of the Apes. I should have known it wasnt going to show a full scale war between Apes and Man lol. I also liked the nods to the original movie with Charlten Heston. The way they tie it in and the way its not hella obvious is great.

But the payoff at the end was pretty good and IMO the CG was some of the best I've ever seen. Caesars emotions come through in the movie. Andy Serkis really helps bring those kind of characters to life (golem from lord of the rings).

Im sure there will be another movie. Now that they have the origin out of the way they can get into the real shit lol

Props: Mr G and Mr G
Nov 14, 2002
www.viiicdesign.com
i saw it today and thought it was a really good film. I caught myself leaning forward on my seat in some parts of the movie. I also really liked how the monkeys emotions and maneurisms (sp) were shown and expressed.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Daaaamn. I thought this shit was gonna be stupid, no lies.

DL'd it n just watched it. Shit was DOPE, I actually liked it.

There's def gonna be another one. Prolly gonna make another series out of it knowin Hollywood, they try to soak up as much as they can.

Sep 16, 2008
I always wanted to see an apes movie continue on right after he lands on earth and they are all apes..
I was thinking that maybe since the apes rise and shit in this movie, its taking place before wahlberg gets back, and when he gets back, they've already taken over, so this is kind of like a prequel to the one that came out in 2000, but I'm just assuming that they take over in the new one (I haven't seen it yet)

Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
that shit was wack as fuck. i hella expected to see chim chim fuck a bitch or sumthin and kill a few niggas. there was like no blood. they never went into details about the virus that killed o boy. hella left the story un finished .i would of loved to see the monkeys talk more. all it did was build suspense,but never make nothing out of it...so the monkeys go to the redwoods and live happily ever after? the shit is gay as fuck

Jun 30, 2004
"so the monkeys go to the redwoods and live happily ever after? "

ur an idiot.

^it's called RISE of the planet of the apes for a reason. they're saving the rest of the story for the sequels.. thats why it seemed unfinished

Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
say mayne, if you want to convience me to watch a 2nd edition to a movie, you need to fucking at least make the first one good. judging from this movie i just downloaded and watched, i will not watched the next 4 of them if they decide to keep making it.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
that shit was wack as fuck. i hella expected to see chim chim fuck a bitch or sumthin and kill a few niggas. there was like no blood. they never went into details about the virus that killed o boy. hella left the story un finished .i would of loved to see the monkeys talk more. all it did was build suspense,but never make nothing out of it...so the monkeys go to the redwoods and live happily ever after? the shit is gay as fuck
you expected to see gruesome deaths and monkeys raping women in a PG-13 movie?

Aug 16, 2003
This movie is like the 1st chapter in a book. You won't know if its good or bad until the whole story is out. I'm ondering what there gonna do in the next movie? If there gonna just go all out and show everyone dying to the virus and the monkeys kids getting smarter....or if there gonna jump to the future where all the monkeys talk and humans are treated like apes lol. I guess well find out