Old Boy (spike lee joint)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2006
There is no permanent fix (for us). It starts w/ the guy ripping the movie. There are cinavia protected movies with that shit removed from the file but it never caught on for some reason. They"re labeled "cinavia free". For movies NOT cinavia freeYou can either watch the movie at 1.5 speed to bypass the audio disable, or change the clock on your ps3 by an hour or more to watch the next 20 min before the same shit happens again. Rinse and repeat haha it's fuckin stupid! I just say fuck it - throw it on ny hard drive and connect it to the USB on my tv.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Just finished watching the remake.....I think it was good......well if you never seen or heard of the korean version. There was good cinematography and action with interesting actors.....except the guy behind it all, he was kinda cheesy....

.....unfortunately I've seen the korean version before this one and think it was a spectacular film. if you put them side by side the spike lee version fails in every way to park chan-wooks version. that's not to say spike's version is bad, but park's is just too fucking dope. like the hallway scene was dope in spike's version, the way the camera panned between each level was raw.....but then comparing it to parks version it was pretty cheesy, cuz that's one of the best fight scenes i've seen on film so it's damn near impossible to recreate and top it.

hey S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE did you ever watch either? I'm curious to see what someone who hasn't seen the korean one thinks of the american one

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Just finished watching the remake.....I think it was good......well if you never seen or heard of the korean version. There was good cinematography and action with interesting actors.....except the guy behind it all, he was kinda cheesy....

.....unfortunately I've seen the korean version before this one and think it was a spectacular film. if you put them side by side the spike lee version fails in every way to park chan-wooks version. that's not to say spike's version is bad, but park's is just too fucking dope. like the hallway scene was dope in spike's version, the way the camera panned between each level was raw.....but then comparing it to parks version it was pretty cheesy, cuz that's one of the best fight scenes i've seen on film so it's damn near impossible to recreate and top it.

hey S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE did you ever watch either? I'm curious to see what someone who hasn't seen the korean one thinks of the american one
I havent gotten around to watching either one breh

Feb 11, 2006
timebomb @timebomb - you watch the remake or the original or both?

Both fam..seen the OG version few yrs ago..super dope..darker..but the remake was decent posted about in that fuck net flix thread.brolin makes good movies mayne..anyone who was in da goonies is a don lol

Props: Defy and Defy
May 4, 2002
Just watched the remake.

Weird ending. The whole incest threw me off, the dad was fucking the son and daughter right?

I expected more from a sam l jackson role.