Official HBO's 'Boardwalk Empire' thread - May Contain SPOILERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2009
Second episode had a good direction for the story but the actual direction of the actors was predictably less polished than the first episode. Although that's an incredibly tough act to follow for a tv director to pick up where Scorsese left off. I'm hopeful that the directors will get the hang of things after a while.
scorsese is not directing every episode of this??

MAVA

Sicc OG
Jul 18, 2005
www.gifsoup.com
Anyone else thought when Chalky White homie got hanged Chalky White was gonna be on his Omar shit?

I actually forgot it was BWE and was already anticipating that Shotgun and whistle lol

MAVA

Sicc OG
Jul 18, 2005
www.gifsoup.com
I got chills when Chalky said, "I ain't buildin' no bookcase." That line alone makes all of the time spent on this show so far worth it.

I will say that this is the first week that made me look forward to what will happen next week story wise instead of looking forward to it because of the visual aspect.

They need to be careful, Capone is stealing scenes left and right.

Mar 24, 2006
Me likey Nucky's broad.

What about when she was in the dressing room in the 2nd episode or whatever episode that was with the black get up....oooooooooh boy she was sexy as can be in that shit.

MAVA

Sicc OG
Jul 18, 2005
www.gifsoup.com
Do you all think Jimmy's mother knew what was up, so she seduced the gangsta looking for jimmy?

It will be interesting to watch Nucky and his brother's relationship throughout the series.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Really good show, but they have a shitload of nighttime scenes with low lighting. I have to watch it with the lights off to see everything, plus my monitor gets a glare during the day. Last episode was kind of slow paced but the characters and storyline are still interesting.

May 6, 2002
I was really beginning to think this entire thing was going to be a drama based series. I came really close to changing the channel but it's started to speed up towards the end.

The sneak peak for next week looks like something is finally about to happen.