Official HBO's 'Boardwalk Empire' thread - May Contain SPOILERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2005
nep.503
that episode was on some g shit. I was kinda worried about how this season would go after last. was not a huge fan of the 4th season, but i'm liking the mood that opener set.

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
I knew myer was going to try to take out nucky lol
Whyd nuckys old wife try to grab that file. Was redford or whatever that name was rothsteins fake investing name? Was she trying to cover up him wiping out that whole place?

No capone this episode... there won't be any either unless its just flashbacks.

Looks like they're just doing everything godfather flashback style to wrap everything up
Maragert? she was working with Rothstein on insider trading shit which fucked the guy over who shot himself. Yes. she was trying to cover up that she was working with him.

I think Capone and Van Alden come back next Ep and it shows how they start taking over more territory in Chicago, he then works w/ Lucky..

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Maragert? she was working with Rothstein on insider trading shit which fucked the guy over who shot himself. Yes. she was trying to cover up that she was working with him.

I think Capone and Van Alden come back next Ep and it shows how they start taking over more territory in Chicago, he then works w/ Lucky..
By 1931 he had already taken over and was falling. All we will possibly see is his downfall. This is the time when the untouchables were formed to bring him down

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Did the regulars on here kill their HBO? Stop watching? Wth is goin on? There a better show on tv now?
No I'm just kinda sad. This show never got the respect it deserved. People would rather watch Days of Our Lives: with Zombies than real cinematography with extensive sets, master level lighting and costumes and great acting. Its just hard to find that motivation to talk about it with the bitter end coming.

reddit.com/r/boardwalkempire has great discussions though I usually go there.

Anyway does anybody think that kid is actually Tommy, Jimmy Darmodys son? I think Gillian hasn't been writing Nucky like they hinted at episode 3, I think that was a red herring. Gillian has been writing Tommy, and telling him everything so he wants revenge. Nuckys original sin was bringing Gillian to the commodore to be sexually abused, that's what the season has been leading up to. That's what this guilt Nucky is carrying has been about. I think at the end we'll see that first original sin being shown, and Nucky will maybe apologize for it or more than likely not, in a violent confrontation with that kid, and he'll die at his hands, and it'll all come full circle.

Or maybe he'll have a fate worse than death, ala Michael Corleone at the end of The Godfather 3

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2009
@ I too thought that kid was Jimmy

Is it just me or was that little girl Chalky's daughter?

Props: BUTCHER 206

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Yeah that was a pretty shitty episode, let alone the series finale. They rushed all of Nucky's plot and did cliff notes for everyone else's stories. Hopefully hbo realizes how bad they fucked up when the new seasons of True Detective and GoT get shit on