Official HBO's 'Boardwalk Empire' thread - May Contain SPOILERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
i dont remember being introduced to any substantial characters under narcisse besides daughter, would it really matter if it was a random from the heroin spot or the piano man?

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
christ man, everything went to shit all around. richard

some great shots this episode, it was pretty great all around without being satisfying so to speak, basically no fan service this year to make up for the last finale i guess. im guessing next season will be the last?

Jul 24, 2005
Damn what a finale. RIP Richard. When they were preparing to show his whole face, I knew it was a wrap. Glad to see Knox get his. I had this big goofy smile on my face during that scene. Looks like Eli is going to Capone for safe keeping, dude has nine lives. Narcisse becoming Hoover's bitch is the worst punishment that could be handed out to dude. It will be interesting to see how next season plays out. Quite a few characters seem to have run their course.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Keeping my fingers crossed that Eli and Van Alden end up being partners for Capone. They're my two favorite characters with Richard gone
It'd be dope if Chalky becomes a loose cannon and goes Omar on everyone's asses

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I knew myer was going to try to take out nucky lol
Whyd nuckys old wife try to grab that file. Was redford or whatever that name was rothsteins fake investing name? Was she trying to cover up him wiping out that whole place?

No capone this episode... there won't be any either unless its just flashbacks.

Looks like they're just doing everything godfather flashback style to wrap everything up

Last edited: