New Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie+ Pics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
been 20 years since i seen the OG Turtles on the big screen. Im going fosho! ILM are handling the Mo cap and CGI shit will look good most def. story is gonna be some whole other shit from what we are used too. which is fine by me. gotta keep it fresh. They already made the Best turtles that are gonna be on screen with the 1990 movie so fuck it....

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Why must they continue to destroy everything from my childhood?
To be fair, the situation with the Ninja Turtles is complicated.

I grew up with the original animated series having absolutely no idea there was a comic book before that, as naturally those did not make it past the iron curtain, but the animated series was one of the first western cartoons they aired after it fell; I still remember how we were begging for the TV to be turned on in kindergarten and were glued to the screen watching it.

I don't know which version you grew up with, but because of what I saw first, I have never been able to enjoy neither the comics, nor the movie, nor any of the subsequent incarnations of the concept. And it was only many many years later that I realized that what I grew up with is bastardization of the original concept...

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
As a die hard tmnt fan.. Im going to watch this regardless.. One thing people don't seem to see is that this is a version of its own… Like on "turtles forever" when the shredder has the screen with all the dimensions and all the different turtles, this would be in one of those dimensions. The OG cartoon was way watered down and nothing like the comic book not even the origin story was exactly the same. Same thing with the first live action movie it was based loosely on the comics with changes here and there…. They have been remade so many times and every version has its good and bad. I been keeping up with the new nick turtles and I actually enjoy them more than my kids lol… I think this new movie should be coo and if it flops I'm sure it would get a complete reboot in a few years

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Agree. Why in the fuck do they have lips..lol.. I was hoping the TMNT movie would have more of a Kick Ass kind of vibe. Action adult comdey type, since the original fan base is in there 30s and late 20s..Is casey jones even in the film?
they trying move that merchandise bro. you are right, we in our 30's now but guess what we got kids now too, so naturally we are going to take our kids and the kiddos are going to want the toys, the bed sheets, the pajamas, etc.
but you right, in a perfect world this movie would be pg-13 at the bare minimum if it was up to me. michael bay doesnt care about hardcore fans. this fool was going to make them aliens at first but the outrage was so big he changed the script.