HBO: The Leftovers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 15, 2009
Has anyone checked this out? I've seen the first two episodes and I don't know how I feel about it. It's pretty fuckin weird but interesting. Anyone want to share their thoughts so far?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I dunno... I watched their whole making of or hype video or whatever it was and it just came off as disjointed with no clear direction. The directors and writers probably don't even know where they're going with the whole thing so ill wait til there's a general consensus on it and I can marathon the whole season

Sep 15, 2009
I've heard lost started good and then was crap. If one of those writers is on this I might just stop watching lol

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Lost kept getting better and better and then it took a way crazy turn and got more and more ridiculous.....I had watched every episode until about the middle of the last season when I got too disgusted with it.

I can see this having the same writer as lost, because it does give you that "lost" feeling....not lost the TV series but lost as in "wtf is going on? maybe if I watch next weeks episode it will explain more.....nope, now I'm even more confused"

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
I love how it just focused on how he lost the church and how GR took it over. He should've joined them lol.. hella tripped me out when they said he was knocked for 3 days though.

Now we get to see how the GR are moving forward getting more organized. Dope Episode!

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Lost kept getting better and better and then it took a way crazy turn and got more and more ridiculous.....I had watched every episode until about the middle of the last season when I got too disgusted with it.
exactly why i never finished it, but everyone i kn ow that did hated it...

first 4 or 5 seasons were the best show Ive ever watched...they did a great job..