HBO: The Leftovers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
I think Holy Wayne (hug master black as you guys are calling him) is trying to have a kid for reasons unknown so far. But i think it has something to do with the people taken in the rapture. He keeps saying "anytime now" or some shit like that. I think the kids he's having is a religious thing. Total guess obviously but thats the feeling I've had since we met Wayne in the Pilot

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
I think Holy Wayne (hug master black as you guys are calling him) is trying to have a kid for reasons unknown so far. But i think it has something to do with the people taken in the rapture. He keeps saying "anytime now" or some shit like that. I think the kids he's having is a religious thing. Total guess obviously but thats the feeling I've had since we met Wayne in the Pilot
I think Hug Master Black needs one of these Asian girls to have a boy. The girl that started shooting kept saying "he's promised me he's the one he's the only one, he's the bridge" and when he walked on the girl in the tub she look big time depressed and said "it's a girl" or some shit like that.

Sep 15, 2009
Nice to finally an episode that makes a little sense and gives a lot more back story. The ending was where everyone started disappearing.

T-Rip @T-Rip which part are you referring to?

Jan 18, 2006
The only part i dont get is the people in the kitchen? Who are they? That i am lost about. I watch to many shows also, tend to forget things

Last edited: