Guardians of the Galaxy Official Trailer #1 (2014)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I thought the trailer for this looked horrible, but most people I know want to see it. I might go check it out this weekend with a friend of mine

Jul 29, 2014
Saw it yesterday.
I was irritated with it.
A couple of funny lines but a lot of it was meh.
Really disappointed in it.
Had to walk out after Chris Pratt tried to be a dramatic actor.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
it was amazing space adventure movie. i liked it had some sort of 80s adventure movie vibe with modern day special effects. funny movie too, maybe my favorite marvel flick to date, on par with captain america 2 at least

lloyd kaufman cameo was the shit
Now that I've read this, it won't be such a surprise. I'm so appreciative that you spared me from freaking out. I'm glad he was the shit, too.

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
a lot of people says that the after credits scene was stupid, but imo its the funniest ones of these funny scenes so far (like the avengers or im3 ones).

its really one huge reference to various things and there is one small thing that might lead to next guardians or thanos movie, which i didn't saw before reading about it from teh internetz

Last edited:
Props: Defy and Defy

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Tons and tons and tons of Marvel secrets abound in the movie. It was really great to see a basically stand-alone Sci-Fi film that had an epic feel to it.

Feb 28, 2008
This was a surprisingly awesome movie.

I got dragged to it by a friend and the preiviews didn;t look to good to me so It wasn't exactly a consensual decision between us two choosing this film.

But hell I'm glad I was proved wrong because I enjoyed every damn second of this film. It reminded me of the wonder films inspired as a kid....It kinda had that feel of the past movies in it. Every last second I was entertained. First movie I've watched in imax in a long ass time and it was very much worth it.