The Expendables 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I still haven't seen the first 2. I was pretty amped when the 2nd one came out, and saw the preview with my wife who was like 20 at the time. She said "what's so cool about that movie?" I said "You gotta understand, these dudes were like the biggest action stars....in... the... 80's..." I realized she didn't know who like 85% of those dudes were because they were cool when she wasn't even born yet.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I was pretty stoked to see racist ass melly gibson casted as the villian but I noticed this flick is PG-13= Gay. This movie will be packed with catch phrases and explosions but no blood or tits. Sly is fucking up the classic dynamic of any great action movie.

May 16, 2002
i wish danny glover would have been in it for a quick minute with gibson just a cameo

i thought the movie was weak though
I wish Chuck Norris would of fought Jean Claude Van Dame instead of Sylvester Stallone in part 2.

But what I've learned from watching Expendable movies is not to take them serious. They're popcorn flicks to be taken with a grain of salt. Just enjoy the ride of explosions, fighting & shoot outs.