**Official AMC show "The Walking Dead" Thread - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
I liked how that scene with bobs leg was done..

That made it actually scary instead of just startling, which was refreshing to see. Its funny cuz you get into the routine of the show so much that being startled is actually in your comfort zone... But youre not ready for a shocking detail to be calmly revealed like that

i like that scene but wish it was a lil more realistic. Like at least gag his mouth shut, dude just lost his leg, ya know? you'd think he would've been flipping out a lil more dramatically lol

May 25, 2005
i doubt that he was with the terminus crew..they prolly introduced themselves once they got there..plus why would bob go back if he escaped from there? and lead his friends into it also? makes no sense

Feb 10, 2006
True, but maybe it couldve been the reason why he was emotional b4 he was smacced up. Sure, the Father has something to do with it and im sure they'll explain the Bob thing in the coming weeks. Just throwing out a few "scenario's" that could happen.

Nov 14, 2002
i knew they was going to get ambushed when they went in the church house.I fucked around a few days ago and couldnt stop reading some spoiler shit from the damn comics.

Feb 10, 2006
I wonder if Morgan is the one Daryl told to come out? Everyone seems to have forgot about him already.

This was my first reaction...also there was something buggin me about Carol(not last episode) she doesnt seem to be the same, she looks like she wants out. Like she's waiting or looking for somebody? Damn cliffhanger's lol. I thought the same about Maggie and Glenn as well, how they just gonna leave the group like that? Rick looked like he's going ape shit again, he enjoyed slaughtering Gareth. Tyrese needs to step it up now.

Feb 10, 2006
I'm pretty sure your go ape Shit too if somebody was trynna eat u and ur kids lol

Of course i would lol, my point tho was when the governor was around "old rick" didnt do shit at first it took him some of his own ppl being kidnapped or killed before he fired bacc. He was soft for a while especially when they found the prison. Its just good to see this Rick again. He might snap again lol, like when he was having conversations with his dead wife on the phone or his room lol

erry

Sicc OG
Jun 8, 2010
i keep thinking someone hellllla random is gonna show back up, yall remember that latin family from the camp, way back in season 1, they said they were going to nebraska with family? i feel like theyre gonna run into them at some point