**Official AMC show "The Walking Dead" Thread - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
I can't recall Maggie ever wearing a poncho til this half season...and only then the last couple episodes.

I don't think she was wearing it when everyone fled the prison.

Can anyone verify having seen the poncho at the prison?

I cant recall her wearing it at the prison, but post prison she was wearing it. When her Sasha, and Bob were doin it movin...

May 4, 2002
I thought it was pretty unrealistic that no one died also. They just stopped killing people when they got to Glenn lol. Everyone I talk to thought it was awesome I thought it was just ok.
Alot of people died just not from ricks crew. They stopped busting heads bc their building got blown up and was on fire, most people wouldnt just sit still during that.

May 4, 2002
Pretty solid first episode. Liked the gore. Felt like someone should have died though from the crew to make it a lil more believable. Old ass Carroll turned into Rambo and shit while Kimbo Slice stays behind and watches the baby lol. Think they should have flipped the script there
But ty was still hurt from the prison/ gov and the killing of the crazy little girl. Carroll just doesnt give a fuck who she kills and had no regrets.